Last updated: April 4th, 2023
- What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
4.1 Account. In order to use our Software, you will be required to create an account (“Account”).
– 4.1.1. If you create an Account, you will be required to provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, phone number, organization name, business address, business type as well as a password that you will use for your Account. In addition, following the setup of your Account, we may collect information regarding your use of the Account and Software.
– 4.1.2.Third Party Accounts: You may choose to create an Account by clicking on a ‘connect’ or ‘sign-in’ button that we may display on the Platform for a designated third party website or service (each a “Third Party Account”), such as Facebook. Doing so will enable you to link your Service Account and your Third Party Account. If you choose this option, then you will be required to approve the connection as well as the types of information (which may include Personal Information) that we will obtain from your Third Party Account and the types of activities that we may perform in connection with your Third Party Account. Please note that in order to use this option, you will need to have, and may need to be signed-in to, an existing Third Party Account.
4.2 “Contact Us” Information. If you send us a “Contact Us” request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available or by sending an email to an email address that we display, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address.
4.3 Log Files. We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Services, track users’ movement around the Services, and gather demographic information.
4.4 Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Our Services may utilize “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order to for us to provide our Services and present you with information that is customized for you. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Services. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
4.5 Analytics Tools. The Website and Software may use the following analytics tools to collect Personal Information:
- The Way We Use Personal Information. If you submit or we collect Personal Information through the Services, then we may use such Personal Information in the following ways:
– 5.1 To provide and improve our Services;
– 5.2 To identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Services that you are authorized to access, including your Account;
– 5.3 To send you updates or news regarding the Services and our products as well as marketing/advertisement communications that we believe may be of interest to you (including via SMS and emails), to contact you in connection with the Services .
– 5.4 To respond to a “Contact Us” or administrative request (for example, to change your password).
- The Way We Share Personal Information. we may share and/or transfer your Personal Information in the following ways and for the following purposes:
– 6.3 We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Services if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Website Terms and Service Terms, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Klyme, our users, yourself or the public.
- Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers in order to improve our Services and enhance your experience with the Services. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Services.
- Opting Out. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Services-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Services.
- Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still visit parts of the Services but you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
- Access/Accuracy. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may use the tools that we make available on the Services or you may submit an access request by sending an email to [email protected]. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
- Security Incident. If we become aware of an event of a leak or breach of Personal Information in our systems, Klyme will take action to notify its users whose Personal Data had been affected by the incident as soon as possible, and in any case within no less than 72 hours after Klyme becomes aware of the incident.
- Data Retention. You may request us to limit the retention period of your Personal Information collected in connection with the Software to 7 years, by using the designated mechanism in the Software. If you do not make such request, we may store your personal data for longer periods of time.
- Children’s Privacy. The Services are not intended for users under the age of 18 years. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a user under 18 years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at [email protected].
- Security. The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the Services, you can contact us at [email protected].
- Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.
- Our California Do Not Track Notice. We do not track consumers over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track signals. We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Services.